This is how our solutions can make your daily work life easier
- creation of Docker environments
- direct integration via Xelon Docker Machine Driver
- Firewall, gateway and load balancing services at the click of a mouse
- flexible and highly available cloud environment
- creation of Kubernetes Clusters at the click of a mouse
- ideal infrastructure for your SaaS solutions and web services
- seamless integration of load balancing and persistent storage
- easy integreation of CI/CD processes
- Infrastructure is on us: We manage and monitor your servers and services for you.
- Web Application Firewall (WAF), Vulnerability Scanning, and more
- monitoring and support 24/7
- conceptual support from our Security and DevOps teams
Have you found what you've been looking for?
Would you like to discuss your questions with us?
The IT service provider Tremegisto Consulting supported Juwelier Kurz in redesigning its IT infrastructure. ...
Xelon provides stable, flexible and scalable IT infrastructures for Ruhoff-Informatik GmbH, based in ...
The Seehalde residential and employment home is dependent on secure and uninterrupted IT operations. PMI.AG ...
"Xelon offers a tailor-made portfolio that exactly meets our needs. Thanks to the secure and stable IT ...
A consultation procedure is a political process in which federal projects are examined for their factual ...
Topix AG was looking for a partner to strengthen its portfolio with scalable and flexible cloud services from ...
Your main benefits with Xelon
Security is our utmost priority: Our redundant infrastructure meets the highest standards for availability, system stability, and security.
Get access to new know-how without the need of having to hire additional team members. Local Cloud and Kubernetes experts are ready to provide support.
- We guarantee that there are no hidden expenses by providing open standards, export options, and transparent billing.
Focus on your core business, while we provide your IT operations team with a secure, highly available, stable, and intuitive IT.
The Xelon infrastructure is housed in ISO-certified data centers in Switzerland and our customers' data is subject to Swiss data protection laws.
- In the public cloud, billing is based on the actual allocation of resources, there is no minimum contract period or activation fees. Pay as you go.
Find out more
Techie to Techie: In the Xelon Knowledge Base, you can find informative articles about Kubernetes, security, networking, and tools like Plesk or Postman.