Welcome to Xelon Knowledge Base
<learn> use </share>
- How to: Setup Kubernetes Cluster with Load Balancer and Firewall
- How to: Setup Docker Machine Driver for Kubernetes
- Database (K8s)
How to: Secure Rancher with SSL via Load Balancing Service
The software stack Rancher addresses the challenges of managing multiple Kubernetes clusters across any infrastructure and provides DevOps teams with integrated tools for running containerized workloads. In this article, we are providing a step-by-step guide on how to secure Rancher with SSL via Load Balancing Service using the Cloud Platform Xelon HQ.
Please find below the requirements to secure Rancher with SSL:
How to create a Load Balancer in the Xelon HQ:
- Log in to Xelon HQ and go to Networking -> Load Balancer -> Create a Load Balancer
- Name the Load Balancer.
- Select the right cluster via ‘apply to’. This means that the Load Balancer is directly connected to the cluster.
- Important: tick the box next to ‘Layer 7 Load Balancer’.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *